Monday, December 20, 2010

Merry Christmas to me!

Much to my relief, I'm not a wimp. I have the flu.

I may be too delirious right now to write anything worth reading, but this is what is on my heart.

I am miserable. I can't remember ever feeling this sick before.

My body aches. My head is swimming. Even my eye sockets hurt.

Hello flu.

Right now, even though I feel awful, I am inwardly at peace. Thank You Jesus.

I have the hope that I will feel better soon as my prescriptions are being filled now.

I have an awesome husband who is caring for me while he fights a cold and a loving family that is supporting me by watching Abby and keeping her away from my germs.

Out there in the world, there are other sick people feeling miserable without the peace of Christ and without the hope of getting better ever... no medications are available to them. They don't just feel alone- they are alone.

Let's continue to give generously to Lottie Moon this Christmas so that the sick can be treated. So those who are alone will find out they are not.

May you have a very blessed, healthy Christmas.

Get a flu shot.

No comments:

Pin This!