A few favorite moments from 2008 (too many to name in their entirety)...
- Our first Sunday at Cambridge- Receiving the food pounding was humbling
- My trip to Atlanta for Promiss- I met so many wonderful people who are so dedicated to protecting the lives of the unborn
- My Spring trip with Bryan to Destin- Despite the fact that the weather turned to freezing temperatures and that we were wearing sweatshirts on the beach, we had a blast
- The morning my pregnancy test turned out positive- We were so excited that I took multiple tests just to make sure!
- My trip with Bryan to Indianapolis- I absolutely loved visiting friends, spending time with family, and traveling with Bryan to new places
- Spending a few days at the Camp for our 2 year anniversary
- Closing on our First Home-Such an answered prayer!
- Birth of our daughter Abigail- Too beautiful for words
- Our first Christmas with our baby girl