Monday, August 12, 2013

How to Have Great Second Day Curly Hair



I'm going to be posting a blog soon about deciding to go shorter with my curly hair, but someone asked me today to post some tips about how to wear great second day curly hair.  I had originally made a video blog (vlog) earlier this year about it, but life got busy and I never posted.  I redid the video today with my shorter cut and it's more detailed.  However, I still decided to post the original video, because I thought it might be helpful to show how you can do second day curly hair with various lengths and styles.

I won't claim to be a great vlogger.  It is incredibly awkward to video yourself on your iphone or webcam, but hopefully the information will still be good!  I give props to all of the frequent vloggers out there.  I prefer writing any day.


Let me know if you have any questions!  I love to talk about curly hair.





My Favorite Ways to Style Second Day Curls from Peripety Designs on Vimeo.

No comments:

Pin This!