Friday, December 5, 2008

6 Days or Less Until Abby Arrives



We had our last prenatal appointment yesterday afternoon. I am still contracting frequently- just not consistently. My body keeps trying to go into labor but then stops after a few hours. Abby has dropped 2 cm lower, and my cervix is becoming stretchier. I have just stopped dilating at 2 cm. Thus, unless Abby decides to surprise us, it looks like an induction will be necessary to have her. I am scheduled to be induced this coming Thursday at 8:30 a.m., and the doctor predicts she should arrive by 12:30 p.m. that day. Pray that we will have a safe and smooth delivery! It looks like Abby's birthday will be December 11 and that she is waiting until after Katie's wedding to appear (which we are all thankful for). God's timing is perfect, and we are leaving the day of our little girl's arrival in His hands.

No comments:

Pin This!