Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Daddies Matter...

Today, I took Piper to a new groomer, because it really needed to happen soon and because the person we usually use was booked up for a month out.


When the lady found out I did web design, she asked me to post this letter and to spread it to all of my friends. Her dad abandoned her mom and her when she was only 3 months old, but she still thinks about him every day. Here's the letter she has written to her dad.


Peter David Hitz,


Beverly and yourself in March 1960 had a little girl. I have spent lots of time and money trying to find you. This is my last effort. All I would like is some of your time, and some answers… like you are happy and well? Do you have children other than me? Do you ever think of me? I would love to tell you about my life, my children, my grand children, my dog, and my home. In short, I would love to share a small part of your life.


With love to my father,

P.T.S.


-Please email her at cynetss@yahoo.com if you know anything about the whereabouts of Peter David Hitz.-


So daddies out there, if you wonder if you matter, you do. This grown woman still aches for the dad she never had. You matter a lot.

No comments:

Pin This!