The last 2 days have been hard days with Abby. Thursday, her tummy gave her fits all day and night long, and yesterday, we had her 2 month vaccinations. No fun. Cranky baby= Tired Mom.
However, on a bright note, the doctor increased her dose of Zantac and put her on Reglan to try to help her tummy problems settle down. Since the last 2 days have been so hectic with Abby, I am exhausted in every way. I almost skipped my quiet time this morning to catch up on chores once I got Abby settled down for her nap (her first "real" nap in 2 days), but I am so glad I didn't. Here are some verses that I found that speak to the weary- just in case you are weary too.
- Isaiah 40:31 "But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint."
- Galatians 6:9 "And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up."
- Psalm 68:35 "Awesome is God from his sanctuary; the God of Israel—he is the one who gives power and strength to his people. Blessed be God!"
- Psalm 73:26 "My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
- Psalm 84:5 "Blessed are those whose strength is in you, in whose heart are the highways to Zion."
- Psalm 96:6 "Splendor and majesty are before him; strength and beauty are in his sanctuary."
- Psalm 105:4 "Seek the Lord and his strength; seek his presence continually!"
- 1 Peter 5:10 "And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you."
- Revelation 21:5-7 "And He who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also He said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the spring of the water of life without payment. The one who conquers will have this heritage, and I will be his God and he will be my son."