Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Amby Bed Night Report #3


When I decided to do the Amby bed nightly reports, it was because I thought it would take at least a week to make any progress getting Abby out of our bed. We tried unsuccessfully to get her to sleep in her crib, bassinet, car seat, swing, and bouncer chair. I am happy (might I add ecstatically happy) that Abby slept very well in the Amby bed again and only woke up twice to nurse and get a diaper change from the time we put her down until the time she woke up again this morning (around 9:30 a.m.). She even went down for nap time smiling after she played hard this morning during her tummy time. Yay for Amby beds and sleeping babies!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I'm very envious of you right about now. I'm trying to get Mattie Leigh to sleep in her crib with little success. I think we're going to get her a twin bed and guard rails and see if she likes that any better.

Pin This!