Thursday, November 25, 2010

Here's the "Easy" List

Here are the "easy" things I am thankful for in 2010...

- Jesus- Where do I even start? I love Him so much. I'm a mess with Him but an even bigger mess without Him. He is my life source... My joy.. My hope. I don't mean to sound cliche, but I am so overwhelmed with how much He loves me. I am so thankful He never changes and is crazy about me too.

- Bryan- We have been through quite a bit of heartache and tragedy in our short four years together as a married couple, but I love my husband even more with all we have been through together. I appreciate his steadiness and kindness. I love that Jesus is His strength. I couldn't ask for a better husband and Daddy to Abby. I am so proud of the man he is.

- Abby- She is my little firecracker. She's a bundle of noisy bright energy and such a joy. She has been my greatest tool for sanctification so far, and I have no doubt that will be true in the future too. I am crazy about our precious daughter, and I enjoy her so much.

- Family- I love my family both new and old. I am so thankful to have so many people in my life who support me and love me well. I am very aware of how blessed I am.

-Friends- I am thankful for new and old friends this year. I am so grateful for the old friends who have put up with me and who have been there for me for years. You know who you are- I love you! For the new friendships that God has been growing this year, I am thankful for you too! You've had to walk through some times with me this year. I am so thankful for friends who encourage me when I am down, love me when I am imperfect, cry with me when I am sad, and rejoice with me when I am happy.

No comments:

Pin This!