Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The Cutest Pumpkin in the Patch



Our little girl is 10 months old this October! Can you believe it? After designing and creating Abby's little pumpkin shirt, I was very happy to see her in it enjoying a local church's pumpkin patch yesterday. Though it was overcast, I still think my lil' pumpkin glowed as she played and experienced pumpkins for the first time. Here are some photos. Enjoy!


Abby LOVED this huge pumpkin- it was almost as big as her!

Mommy's Lil' Pumpkin

Enjoying every minute of her new experience

Yes, she is our family comedian. Telling the pumpkin jokes.


A photo of Abby & me at the Pumpkin Patch- courtesy of a local photographer/friend

2 comments:

Ana Louise said...

I love the shirt! It is so cute, great job.

Anna said...

Thanks!

Pin This!