Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Overwhelmed


I woke up this morning completely overwhelmed about God's great love for me.  I'm insanely in love with Jesus.  I just can't tell you how much He means to me.  Just knowing that this great God cares about the tiniest details in my life is overwhelming and beautiful.

It breaks my heart that so many of you reading this aren't sure right now if that is true.  You are precious to God.  Jesus is the greatest treasure any of us can ever find.

I am so thankful that He is mine.  I am His.

I am so full of joy right now just knowing that I am secure in Christ.  Nothing can shake His plans for me.  No matter what happens in this life- He is enough.

This song has been in my heart since I woke up.  I'll add the clip for those who want to listen while reading.  Be encouraged.  Jesus is coming for His children soon.  Let's be found faithful and living in Him.

I'll Stand With Arms High and Heart Abandoned
You stood before creation
Eternity within Your hand
You spoke the earth into motion
My soul now to stand

You stood before my failure
Carried the Cross for my shame
My sin weighed upon Your shoulders
My soul now to stand

So what can I say
What can I do
But offer this heart O God
Completely to You

So I'll walk upon salvation
Your Spirit alive in me
This life to declare Your promise
My soul now to stand

So what can I say
What can I do
But offer this heart O God
Completely to You

So I'll stand
With arms high and heart abandoned
In awe of the One who gave it all

So I'll stand
My soul Lord to You surrendered
All I am is Yours

1 comment:

Royce said...

God is Good, all the time. Even when I am not, He is there for me. Thank you, Cirlots, for staying so close to God.

Pin This!