Sunday, September 28, 2008

An oxymoron, perhaps?

I have a confession. I am addicted to reading news headlines daily. Maybe it started when I was in Jr. Miss trying to prep for interviews... I don't know. Sometimes, the articles I read just leave me speechless and stunned. A recent headliner showed the most recent issue of People magazine with Clay Aiken on the cover. Check it out below.
This is what really struck me as odd. He is stating that he is "gay" but is holding "his" son. Last I checked it is still impossible for a man (who has not had a sex change... not talking about the weird situations of our day and time) to carry and birth a child. Undoubtedly, at some point, Clay Aiken must have been heterosexual. If you were going to come out of the closet, wouldn't this be the last photograph you would want to be published nationally for the title, "Yes, I'm Gay"? Am I the only one skeptical?

No comments:

Pin This!