Monday, May 9, 2011

Dyson is a Beast!

If you've been keeping up with my blog posts lately, you know that Abby has been diagnosed with a dust mite allergy.  Needless to say, I've been deep cleaning like crazy and really on top of keeping the dust away... or so I thought. 

I knew our vacuum, an old Eureka, was on its last leg, but I had no idea how bad it was until tonight.  I borrowed my mom's new multi-surface Dyson vacuum and vacuumed our "clean" floors to see what I would get.  I'm horrified and impressed by the results.  The photos speak for themselves.

I filled up the canister.  Yuck!


In case you didn't get how much dirt that was, I dumped it out on a full-sized paper plate.  It's a small mountain.
So... I guess we need a new vacuum, huh?

Maybe Dyson should hook me up for showing off their machine in this blog. *Hint, Hint*

No comments:

Pin This!