Monday, June 22, 2009

VBS Update

I'm writing this tonight with very sleepy eyes in Louisville, Kentucky as I hang out with Bryan and the Cirlot's (Abby is already tuckered out and in bed). I am completely spent from an insanely busy week of Vacation Bible School at Cambridge. Can I just say that I am super excited about all God is doing in Gautier? The missions team that worked with us from Kentucky were wonderful. We had a fantastic turnout from the kids in our community. 1 child even accepted Christ- amazing! I am super pumped about our mom's Bible study that we had during the week. We had 7 of us attending so faithfully that we had to extend it an extra day due to popular request. Incredible! At the end of the week, we all agreed to continue the Bible study. God is drawing people to Himself and changing lives for the glory of His name. Please pray that God continues to work and use us as He sees fit. How true it is...

"God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him." - John Piper

Oh, how I agree!

No comments:

Pin This!