Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The Stealthy Fly Killer



Apparently, since Bryan has been teaching through the Exodus in the past few months, God has seen fit to help us understand the plagues better by our recent invasion of flies. They have been everywhere in our house. It's been almost 3 wonderful years of marriage with Bryan, and I am just now beginning to appreciate his incredibly swift fly-swatting skills (Umm, yes... it is a skill. If you could only see him in action, you would appreciate this as a skill too). I, however, am severely deficient in fly-swatting ability, so I have had to resort to my tenacious ability to research out an answer to our problem. I have the solution- Windex. Little did those pesky insects know what was hitting them. A fine mist on those flighty little wings turns them quite crispy and down they go... slow enough that even I can swat them. So there you have it. Windex is incredible. You can clean your windows and kill torturous flies all in one squirt. Apparently, the Greeks know what they are talking about (i.e. My Big Fat Greek Wedding). In the words of Gus Portokalos, "Put some windex."

No comments:

Pin This!