Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Breath of Fresh Air


Money can really stress me out. Do we ever go without? Absolutely not. God has provided for us incredibly in every step of our ministry journey as a couple. From me making a terrific salary as a RN to being a thrifty stay-at-home pastor's wife, we have never lacked anything that was truly a need. In fact, God has blessed us so richly that many wants are satisfied as well. Even still, I have days where I feel financially overwhelmed (as I am sure you do too). I had one of those days yesterday- no reason really, I just did.

Then, last night, God provided a financial gift through an unexpected means to go towards Bryan's seminary tuition that is due at the end of this month. God is good. God is faithful.

I read this article today, and it was truly a breath of fresh air. What an incredible testimony! If you ever feel overwhelmed or trapped by money, I encourage you to read about this amazing family and our Sovereign God.

http://www.epm.org/artman2/publish/eternal_perspective_ministries/How_Did_Eternal_Perspective_Ministries_Begin.shtml

No comments:

Pin This!